9/9/13

Great Steak and Environment at Friends52 Steak & Coffee

Last Saturday, me and my girlfiends had a blast! We had an afternoon date and dinner through the night at my friend's cafe called Friends52 Steak & Coffee. This cafe is located in Terogong, Jakarta Selatan near the Kristal Hotel and Hero Supermarket.




I love the surrounding of this cafe, especially when dawn, the wooden bench and table mixed with a big umbrella reminds me of the cafes in Bali. It was great. Me and my girlfriends were having a blast!




I had a medium rare sirloin steak, it was awesome. The menu comes with vegetable salad and mashed potato. I love it! I oftem bring my friends here and they all said that everything that Hendry (the owner, and the cheff, also a gool friend of mine since elementary school) cooked was and always great!






The caramel latte was also awesome! Hendry made the coffee himself, and....he always gave me complementary drink, and this time a very great home-made wine. I was still a 2 weeks wine, but it was great!




You should try this awesome food and environment at Friends52 Steak & Coffee at Jl. Caringin Timur No.13D, Terogong Jakarta Selatan and you'll see how it goes with your tounge ;))





Oya, I almost forgot! The internet is soooooo faaasstttt...you can eat, drink, and you can even download hundreds of youtube in an hour ahahahahaha



Yes, we do silly thing and pictured! always! ahahahahaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment