2/18/14

Me and Him on #15022014

For 10 years and 10 months we're together. For the sake of our happiness. For the love of our lives. On February 15th 2014, me and my loving boyfriend held our wedding ceremony at Wisma Subud Fatmawati South Jakarta. 

It's been a quite hard and long journey we've been through...I believe that this is our faith, to be together. I met Jaka on my 3rd semester on college. We both are in the same college only different major. 

We were good friends then. We've talked a lot and tell stories one of each other. Sharing the bad times together and also good ones. He came by right after i broke my heart by some (ah...I don't want to mention anything here). He healed my wounds.

He was right on time. Right on the right place. He always did!

Now, I'm a woman with a husband. Which I knew as a best friend, brother, and a loving person. Thank God I have him.


The ijab qabul ceremony


Yess! We finally have our own marriage book!


I love our wedding ring!


With tribal accent, white and golden wedding ring. I luv it!


The Mahar, 10 grams of 24 carrats pure gold


This three are my angels that made this wedding runs very well, thanks for everything Pony, Ayu, and Mala

Pony, thank you so much for saving my ijab qabul ceremony, I have no idea if you weren't there and go straight to my house to get the wedding ring (which I totally dumb to forgot to bring)! hahahaha such a drama for an early evening about 30 minutes to the ceremony to begin. I love you teteh ponce! Ayu, thank you for being there and watching the catering runs goes very well! And Mala, her husband, Dany and his band Heyho! brings beautiful songs on me and jaka's wedding ceremony. Thank you guys!


Mima made this beautiful collage, thank you for coming guys, these people are my besties from my old company we use to work together, DiskonGokil.com


My brothers and sisters Saung Family, thank you guys for coming!



This cute little girl is Chiara, the daughter of my manager on WhatsNewJakarta.com. She's like a good friend of mine, she love horses so much, and her mother Jessica is eager to buy her one ;)



Well, you guys know me so well, I'm very good in crashing pictures ;))





Tags: wedding ceremony, ijab qabul, wedding day, husband and wife, marriage, wedding ring, mahar, jakarta


2 comments:

  1. Hi kak chiky, aku lg cari review wisma subud terus mampir sini hihi. Kak boleh tau cp wisma subud utk sewa gedung dan harga sewanya? Kalo berkenan bisa email k aku luluhanifah@gmail.com. Thanks a lot, kak chik. Have a great day ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kak chiky, aku lg cari review wisma subud terus mampir sini hihi. Kak boleh tau cp wisma subud utk sewa gedung dan harga sewanya? Kalo berkenan bisa email k aku luluhanifah@gmail.com. Thanks a lot, kak chik. Have a great day ��

    ReplyDelete